- The boat ramp is available to members of the LLPA who are in good standing, their immediate families, and household guests. You can gain access to Long Lake from the boat launch with your copy of the key for the lock.
- A new key was distributed in Spring 2017. The old key will not work. You must sign a contract and make a $5.00 deposit before receiving your key.
- To get your key, please contact HarborMaster (Authorized Representative) Jim Bottoms (616) 644-5023,
- Please respect the posted hours at the ramp and take all personal items with you when you leave including your trash.
- Please do not loan your boat ramp keys to friends. This is against the LLPA bylaws.
- We follow the county leash laws. If you bring your dog to the site it must be on a leash.
- For questions please contact HarborMaster (Authorized Representative) Jim Bottoms (616) 644-5023,
Please download a copy of the Key Agreement. You must bring your signed Agreement and a $5.00 deposit when you pick up your key.
Please note: We are also planning on dredging the launch this spring and are accepting donations to help cover this cost. Please contact Jim Bottoms if you can donate. (616) 644-5023