Welcome to the Robert Doerr Park, community park of the LLPA for use by members and guests of the Long Lake Peninsula Association. Groups larger than a small family gathering should reserve the park and parking.
The park (pavilion and parking) may be reserved by any LLPA member in good standing. Please contact Dave Waeltz at 215-896-1685 email@example.com to make a reservation.
NOTE: Reserving the park does not include the boat launch or beach area.
Our amenities include:
- a covered pavilion with picnic tables and capacity of 50. Please do not place grills on the picnic tables.
- municipal grade playground with swings, climbing structure, sand, and benches in the shade
- 3 hole disc golf
- tether ball
- a volleball court
- a Lending Library- take a book, leave a book
- half-court basketball
- baseball field
- seasonal port-a-john
- There is no parking on any LLPA road. At the park there is plenty of off-road parking available on the road-side of the fence.
- There is NO PARKING on the basketball court.
- Those in violation of the no parking rules may be towed at owners expense.
- Pet’s must be under the control of the owner at all times. Please clean-up after your pet and take home for disposal. There is no regular trash pick-up at the park.
- Please clean up after using the park We do not have regular trash pick-up at the park, only for special reserved events. Please take out any pet waste or trash that you bring to the park.
- Members may join the PARKS COMMITTEE to be involved in planning & maintenance.