Our amenities include:
- a covered pavilion with picnic tables and capacity of 50. Please do not place grills on the picnic tables.
- municipal grade playground with swings, climbing structure, sand
- benches and shade
- 3 hole disc golf
- tether ball
- a volleball court
- a Little Library- take a book, leave a book
- baseball field
- limited daytime parking
- seasonal port-a-john
- The park may be reserved by any LLPA member in good standing. Please contact Dave Waeltz at 215-896-1685 to make a reservation.
NOTE: Reserving the park does not include the boat launch or beach area.
- There is no parking on any LLPA road. At the park there is plenty of off-road parking available on the road-side of the fence. Any car found in violation may be towed.
- Pet’s must be under the control of the owner at all times. Please clean-up after your pet.
- Please clean up after using the park. There is a trash can available by the covered picnic area.
- Members may join the PARKS COMMITTEE to be involved in planning & maintenance.
Park reserved June 9 and 10, 2018.