**Detailed information about dues can be found in the Long Lake Peninsula Association Bylaws Article IX – Finances.
- A letter regarding annual dues is mailed with the August newsletter.
- Annual dues must be paid by Oct. 1.
- All dues payments MUST BE MAILED to our accountants:
Gabridge & Co.
13561 S. West Bayshore Drive, Ste. 209
Traverse City, MI 49684.
Please put LLPA Dues on the front of the envelope.
- If annual dues and any assessments are not paid on time, the following penalties will be assessed on the outstanding balances as of October 1 and April 1:
- Account balance under $50.00: $10.00 penalty
- Account balance from $50.00 to $199.00: $20.00 penalty
- Account balance from $200.00 to $499.00: $25.00 penalty
- Account balance $500.00 or over: $6% of unpaid balance
- All unpaid balances, plus costs of collection (including reasonable attorney’s fees), shall become a lien upon the land of the member.
- Amount of Dues (Dues were increased by LLPA vote in Winter 2014.)
- Developed lots: $250.00
- Vacant lots: $75.00 per lot with a maximum of $200.00 for all vacant lots with identical ownership.